Thursday 28 April 2011

My Poster





I decided to make my poster in the style of the popular iPad adverts that many newspapers have been using to show that their newspapers are viewable on iPad and Kindle.

I took a photo of my iPad and edited the screen out, I placed in on a blue background










I decided to put an article on the newspaper to show that you can read it on the iPad and how it would look









With the text in columns I added a slogan using synthetic personalisation with the personal pronoun "you" to encourage the reader to read my newspaper.






My poster would be displayed on small billboards in trains and on the side of vending machines I have made the text large enough to be able to read so that people do not think I am advertising an iPad.

In my research I found that the image takes up most of the space with very little text. I have attempted to mimic this although I still have the a lot of text. The iPad advert is iconic and can be seen everywhere, most newspapers have had an iPad advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment